Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another benefit of early rising


This is what I see out my office window, right now.

I am one lucky son of a gun.

You can see the blue blur from headset and folders on my desk reflected on the window. My current office has a lot of windows which is very pleasant, but it also lets in a lot of sunshine. In the coldest days of winter, that's a real benefit, but now that is past it's getting hot in here in the afternoons (or is that spelled "hot in herre"?).

The new office that I'm working on is under the shade of a tree on the other side of the house, and it has a single window (as opposed to five plus a skylight). I think that it will be much easier to manage my temperature over there.

And the window still faces the back yard so I'll have the benefit of these amazing sunrises.

No comments: