Friday, April 20, 2007

Changes in Environment

I'm just full of environmental improvements. Inspired by Lifehack, I, too have started using an exercise ball for a chair. Like I started today. I'm looking forward to all the benefits promised including:

  • Effortless weight loss
  • A six pack (this would be a welcome replacement for the twelve-pack I've been working on)
  • Better posture
  • Reduced back pain
  • A big pay raise
  • And much more

I actually considered doing this a while ago, but didn't realize how much I could inflate my exercise ball. I decided to push it to the limit, and now it's a really good height for my work.

Please stay tuned for the exciting outcome. If stomach muscles miraculously appear as a result of this experiment, I promise I'll take a picture.

No comments: