Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Office Progress

After a few delays (window wildly the wrong size, dependency issues) there is finally meaningful progress on my new office space. Today the installer showed up with the correct door and window and put them in.

They look fantastically lovely, let in nice light, and have strong locks. Could I be more excited? I think not.

As an added bonus, the cable installer showed up to add a drop to the office space, so when the rest of the work is completed, there will be no impediment to getting moved in promptly and efficiently.
Now I get to move on to the final spackling and then paint, paint, paint. The carpet installers will show up next Tuesday, and that is the final step.

Other than emptying and moving my enormous four-drawer file cabinet. Sigh. It seemed like a good idea when we bought it on Craigslist, but now I'm thinking that I should have just gone paperless.

No comments: