Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Growing Addiction

Stella has only had a Crackberry for two days, and she is already becoming rather too fond of her wee little beauty. Yes, she had a Treo for the old job, but because it didn't automatically sync with the institutional email system, it wasn't that thrilling. But the Black Pearl that is now sailing through my seas?

Oh my.

It gives a gentle buzz each time a new email comes in, and now I understand why people love them so. It's just darling, slender, easy to navigate. Yes, I know I'm getting to this party late, but I already have a lampshade on my head.

I think it just buzzed again...

2 comments:

jessica lipnack said...

Stella, you have to read Blackberry Cold Turkey by CEO and blogger Paul Levy. I commented on it. And for the record, I dropped my berry in water over weekend and nearly evaporated.

Stella Commute said...

Thanks for commenting, Jessica. I am new to this fully-functioning and highly-addictive Blackberry party, and I'm still enjoying the high. I know most of the business world has already been through rehab, like Drew Barrymore at age eleven, but I'm not ready yet.

I want to enjoy the heady rush for a while more!