And no, I'm not frozen. I've been tagged by the (apparent) woman of my Punk Rock HR dreams, Laurie Ruettimann, to engage in listmaking. Here is my task:
Six Random Things About Myself:
1. Myself is self-contained.
2. Myself is fairly self-explanatory.
3. Myself is self-actualized.
4. Myself is my-own
5. Myself is...uh...okay I can't sustain that trope.
6. I have something in common with Sarah Palin: No my teenage daughter isn't knocked up with the child of a mullet-wearing dude, I'm a former Junior Miss from a small town.
The rules to play are …
- Link to the person who tagged you. Please see above. Or here.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.