Wednesday, July 30, 2008

300 Posts

Every time I do one of these posts about posting I resolve to abstain from blogging about blogging, but geeze, three hundred seems like a lot. Doesn't it?

I started StellaCommute more than a year ago as a way of crystallizing my positive and negative thoughts and ideas about telecommuting. During that time I've become disillusioned and re-illusioned about telecommuting as a lifestyle, I've held three different jobs, I've worn slippers, high heels, Crocs, and flip-flops. I hope that readers have found useful information here, and that I've contributed in some small way to helping people get more flexible work arrangements and make the most of them.

So, I won't do another blog entry about blogging for another 100 posts. I promise! Thanks for reading...

No comments: