Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Think I Really Need These

Although they are ugly as sin, they are also heated. Via USB. And they're wireless. I'm kind of in love. But seriously, folks, slippers are the most important fashion choice I make all day (I know, it's kind of sad, really). My feet do get chilly throughout the day and so heated slippers don't actually seem like a crazy luxury. It's almost spring, though, and I probably need to think about switching back to something I can wander around the yard in too. Oh, so many choices.

To heck with it. I'm just going to wear my 4 inch high red Steve Maddens for now and decide about this later. I can't walk in them anyway so they'll keep me sitting still and hard at work.

Oh, I am sensing a new productivity movement: staying on task through the wearing of impossible shoes.

No comments: