Friday, November 30, 2007

I know I promised...

...not to meta-blog again, but I'm going to do it. Here's the issue, friends: Do you know why Stella put those blogs on her "Links Stella Likes" section over to your left? She put them there because she likes to read them.

I know that most bloggers can't post every day, but I'm starting to feel like kind of a loser when I check in on a blog and there's nothing new there. Sigh. I actually sigh. Yes, I should just put a feed in and then I'll be alerted to when changes are made because new stuff will pop up on my feed, but whatever. I'm old fashioned. I like to go to the library rather than use ebooks. I like to read the paper. I like to visit actual blogs and see what's changed, and I feel a little bit heartbroken when there isn't something new to read.

So blog, blog, blog, my comrades.

And I'll try to do the same.

No comments: