Monday, May 17, 2010

One Little Idea About Blogging

I have been blogging for a while, and it's fun. All six of my regular readers (hello, family members!) keep coming back, and occasionally I write something that gets people reading and talking. I think I've managed to stay pretty focused on the topic at hand, too: the exciting world of being a shut in.

You know what helps keep me focused? Tags.

I set up a group of tags that represent what I think this blog is about, and then if I can't figure out what to tag an article with, it clearly doesn't belong on the site. Pretty simple, but it really helps keep things from veering off too far into what I'm cooking for dinner, how I'm thinking about cutting my hair, or the other kinds of things that I think about and might could write about.

Focus, people.

No comments: