Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh, I've Been Remiss

Yes, Stella is well aware that she has not posted in quite some time. The truth is that once again, Stella is making some professional changes. I'll be moving from the non-profit sector to the for-profit world in January, working as a consultant for a really great software company, one that works with non-profits. It should be a great change, and the greatest part about it: I'll still be based in my home office.

I'll be doing a lot more traveling to client sites, but when I'm not there, I'll be safely ensconced in slippers, with a cat sleeping happily on my desk. So that's the big news. I'll continue to blog, of course. For all six of you out there reading, I know you've come to expect infrequent and random posts, so there you go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The six of us appreciate it! ;-)

Congratulations and looking forward to reading about any changes you make in your telecommuting day for your new position.

Pilar said...

Congratulation! That sounds great, glad you will still get to work from home. Pretty sure there are more than 6 of us reading!

Anonymous said...

I thought there was at least seven of us by now! ;-)

Glad you're (sort of) back...